Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I just made my first Etsy sale!

For those of you who don't know, Etsy is a place online to buy and sell handmade items of every shape and size. As a crafty person, I have dreams of one day at least recouping at least a portion of the money I spend on tools and product by selling the items I make. I've been dreaming this particular dream for many years, but so far, this is as close as I've come. But now, the future looks bright! Today, a few sheets of handmade paper. Tomorrow, the world! :)

Anyway, check out Etsy if you feel like doing som online shopping that is a little different. Check out my shop. (AnDesignArts) Yes, that was a shameless plug. But seriously, check out Etsy. Really. Like, right now. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Dane said...

Congrats!!!!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Spelunker said...

Thanks. I am so excited! It makes all the time I waited worth it. As soon as I get a moment, I am going to put up several more items!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home