Monday, October 16, 2006

Nurse Ratched's Place


Nurse Ratched's Place

I loved this blog. It's funny, interesting, and truthful.

As a girl, I grew up listening to my vocal RN mother yelling at tv shows and movies, "That's so wrong! You don't perform a (insert basic medial operation here) like that - you'd kill the patient. Where's the nurse?"

I also heard enough stories about bad, lazy, or incompitent doctors and the nurses who put up with them that I have never ever made the mistake of forgetting who is really in charge when I go to the Hospital or Dr.'s office. :)

Hey Mom - check out this site!

PS - I borrowed the pic from Nurse Rached. I just liked it. For context, visit her site.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Hi there:

I just found you blog. Thank you for your kind words. I like you blog, too, and I'm adding you to my blogroll.

MJ

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Spelunker said...

Awsome. Keep giving me interesting stuff to read. I love it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home