Monday, December 04, 2006

Final Fantasy X


So, I've been playing Final Fantasy X. I know how it ends since I watched my husband beat it a little over a year ago, but I'm still addicted. I've beaten FFX2 already and paused in the process of beating it again (better ending if I get 100%) to come back and play the original. I love these games. The stories are an interesting mix of fighting, heroism, and romance that keep me coming back for more. I get to decide the ultimate limits of what my characters can do and how well. (Plus the art is really, really cool.)

So far, I've spent about 87 hours on FFX and well over 150 on FFX2. I guess thats why my husband laughs at me when I complain that I just do not have enough time to get the "real" things in my life done. You know, like paying bills, cleaning the apartment, and working on my art.


Still, I can't help but think that the world would be a much better place if everyone could spend a few hours a week in a world where injustice was easily fought with a couple of guns or a great big sword. Admit it, you'd want to live there too. :)

(These pictures, while really cool, are not mine. As near as I can figure, they were borrowed by others from the original art of the games. Enjoy!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home