Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Flylady newby

So, I’m trying something new.

I finally got tired of the mess in my apartment and decided to do something about it. Yesterday, I joined FlyLady.net and I’ve been receiving e-mail for about a day now. The website is right, it is a LOT to process when I check my e-mail first thing in the morning and there are 15 e-mails full of reminders and things to do in my inbox. I felt more than a bit hassled. Where, I wondered, was the peace and serenity that FL promised? But, I am attempting to ride out the first crazy wave and see what happens. I want to come home to a clean house. FL is right, I DESERVE it! Hopefully, I’ll be better at keeping up with this than I have been my blog…

Anyway, as this is the very first full day of my new and improved Flylady lifestyle…and so far I feel pretty positive. My DH (darling husband for those of you non FL people) was okay with the proposed cleaning of the sink every evening, but less than joyful at the prospect of making the bed every morning. Somehow, I have the feeling that I’ll be doing FL chores by myself…

I did appreciate the toilet cleaning tip. FL suggested that you get a crock for your toilet brush (my cutesy rubber duck holder is gross anyway) and put soap in the bottom. This way, you can quickly and easily clean the toilet. I found a little pot at Goodwill and am ready to try this. We’ll see how it goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home